Now Hiring: Marketing Manager
An exciting newly created role!
OnePlace Solutions is a Microsoft Gold partner and recognised for delivering quality ECM solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365 platform.
The OnePlace Solutions suite of products are licensed to fortune 500 companies, international businesses and government agencies in over 35 countries. We're recognised for helping our customers achieve greater end user engagement and productivity, along with greater adoption and best practice information management on the Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365 platform.
Our clients and partners are solving email management, document management and records management challenges with OnePlace Solutions and the Microsoft platform.
With continued year on year growth, and as a respected business within the Microsoft business community, we're excited to be offering a newly created Marketing Manager role.
The Marketing Manager holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a full integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Australia - preferably Sydney
- P&L responsibility of the company's marketing budget
- Continued development and execution of OnePlace Solutions marketing strategy
- Work with new and existing partners, focused on lead generation including: buyer personas, campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the sales team; helping provide tools, assets and resources
- Ownership, creation and co-ordination of content marketing assets such as blog posts, white papers, videos
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Development, delivery and analysis of marketing and communications strategies
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment
- Reviewing customer needs and loyalty including voice of the customer, customer satisfaction surveys and Net Promotor Score
- Co-ordinate and own the logistics for exhibiting at Conferences
- Create and/or co-ordinate creation of items for content marketing. Items are to be published on our website and distributed via social media channels
- Creation and execution of direct and joint partner marketing campaigns
- Education and awareness initiatives, including webinars, round tables, workshops and events
- Work with go to market team within Microsoft and alongside partners
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives and providing monthly reporting against KPI's and goals
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to own projects and achieve quality outcomes
- Adaptability to fast paced and changing environment
- Proactive and highly motivated to work individually or as a team
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Experience in managing multiple, disparate and interrelated projects and priorities with varying timelines, resourcing requirements and deliveries
- Willingness to learn
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Marketing
- 5 years Marketing experience
- Proven track record of success in marketing management roles
- Past experience managing Marketing department P&L
- Experience in an IT environment, preferably SaaS
- Ideally have experience with Microsoft ecosystem, preferably SharePoint / Office 365
- Preferably have experience with Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp, Joomla, SharePoiint and Office 365
Apply for Role:
Please email your CV and covering letter to hr(at)oneplacesolutions.com with attention to: James Fox