Connect to the license list
Please select the option for your type of deployment :
The desktop software must connect to the central license list.
For an enterprise / group deployment, the best practice is set the license list URL and OnePlace Solutions site URL as a parameter value.
OnePlace Solutions Desktop has two parameters that should be set at the time of deployment. The URLs are made available when you create the OnePlace Solutions administration site.
- License list URL
- OnePlace Solutions Site URL
Examples can be found here
Add the url to the registry.
Browse to the following location
- Or -
- Add the url to the LicenseLocation key
- Browse to the OnePlace Solutions site in your SharePoint enviornment
- Locate License list
- In Outlook, select OnePlaceMail Settings | Licensing. Paste the license list url here.
- In OnePlaceDocs select Settings | Licensing. Paste the license list url here.