You are here: What's new > What's New R7.10
What's New R7.10
We are excited to announce that one of our most requested enhancements is now available in OnePlaceDocs - the ability to move documents from one location to another.
- Move button - we've made it easier to move content from one location in SharePoint to another with the addition of a 'Move button' in the OnePlaceDocs ribbon (available for SharePoint 2016, 2019 & O365)
- Improved performance when saving to folders in SharePoint locations
- Set multiple email content types. Its now possible to specify multiple email content types in OnePlaceMail settings.
- Automatically download and open email file types via the OnePlaceMail grid view
- Solution Profiles - now able to clone a previously created item. Its now easier to create multiple items in your Solution Profiles.
- Resolved issue when the number of tracked 'Recent' locations has been modified in OnePlaceMail was not appearing
- Resolved issue when attempting to save an attachment that is an msg to SharePoint
- Resolved issue when opening a previously saved email from SharePoint, and attempting to save the email to a new location
- Resolved issue when updating the "Manage Files" label via Configuration Profile for OnePlaceDocs