What's New R7.11
Our latest release is here! Save documents you are working on as pdf files using OnePlaceDocs, without leaving the application you are working in.
We have also improved the performance when using Solution Profiles, making it faster to return items from a central register.
- It is now possible to save a Word, Excel or PowerPoint document as a pdf directly in OnePlaceDocs
- Improved performance when using Solution Profiles
- When an email already exists in SharePoint and a copy is saved to the same location the user is notified through an orange alert in the status button in the Outlook ribbon
- Resolved error when loading configuration settings that were set in an older version of OnePlaceLive
- Resolved an issue when setting the Optimize for Compatibility setting on machines that had the setting previously set.