You are here: What's new > What's New R7.12
What's New R7.12
We're pleased to announce support for BCS columns for SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019. Making it easier to bring Solutions built in SharePoint to users in the applications they are familiar working in.
- Resolved issue when title property was not saved
- Resolved issue on number column on non-English sites
- Resolved issue when editing saved list content and incorrect content type returned
- Resolved issue when editing the item properties for a BCS column
- Resolved issue when editing a people/group column
- Resolved issue when selecting "Use default values" when saving, metadata not applied
- Resolved issue when date / time values were being incorrectly set on saved items.
- Support for external Data columns (BCS) for SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019
- When creating a Solution Profile you can now choose the central register list to connect to via a picker
- Resolved issue getting property values when editing properties for items under certain SharePoint architecture
- Resolved 'Array index' error when clicking 'Move to SharePoint' when using Conversations view in inbox under certain circumstances
- Resolved issue resolving Url to SharePoint site collection or SharePoint site when adding a connection to the navigation tree
- Resolved issue with external guest users accessing SharePoint location content in a guest tenant