What's New R7.6
Thanks for using OnePlace Solutions! This release is all about improved performance and enhancing the background upload experience.
Minor Release 7.6.1
- Resolved issue when the view is grouped by a managed metadata column
- Resolved issue when the "Open Location in SharePoint" button cannot be selected after saving an email to SharePoint.
- OnePlaceLive Site deployment using coded/scripted approach using Patterns and Practices PowerShell rather than Sandbox Solution
- Optimized performance of connection and calls to SharePoint and Office 365 generally throughout the suite of products
- Optimized performance of the following specific operations:
- Launching the Save to SharePoint window
- Loading SharePoint views in Outlook and OnePlaceDocs Explorer. Particularly when the view contains Lookup, Person/Group or Managed Metadata columns.
- OnePlaceDocs installer support for Adobe Reader 2015 & 2017
- Support UploadTransaction folder to be maintained in Roaming Profile rather than local profile
- Deletion of successfully uploaded files from Upload Transaction folders to minimize temporary files footprint
- Thresholds implemented on the maximum number of items that can be saved in a single transaction - OnePlaceMail limit is 50 items, OnePlaceDocs Explorer is 100 items
- Fixed issued where intermittent error appears (error 429) when trying to save or browse to O365 issues
- Fixed JSON serialization issue when saving a large number of email
Fixed error when adding a location to Favorites after performing a navigation tree search
Fixed bug when saving multiple files with the same filename in a single save operation
Fixed bug where OnePlaceMail Deletion category was not being set on items in the Outlook Deleted Items folder under some circumstances
Rendering of SharePoint views in OnePlaceMail and OnePlaceDocs grouped on the following column types have improved display format more consistent with SharePoint: Date/Time (Date only + Date & Time), Calculated Date/Time (Date only + Date & Time), Number (as a percentage), Calculate Number (as a percentage)
Fixed intermittent issue obtaining the size of a file in a save operation that involved multiple files
Fixed issue where editing an External Data column (BCS) was not saving the change to SharePoint
Fixed issue where editing the Enterprise Keywords column was not saving the change to SharePoint
Fixed issue where search results from lists and libraries using custom list definitions did not display a title in the search results
Fixed issue downloading a SharePoint file from a search result
Fixed issue when conducting a search of the navigation tree with the Suggested Locations category node is selected where no search results are displayed
- Audit performance of content grid view
- Removed SmartFilingSearchTermExtractRuleGenerator.exe utility from installation. This is now available within OnePlaceLive Configuration profiles.
- OnePlaceMail (for Outlook 2016) v30.28.18045.1
- OnePlaceMail (for Outlook 2013) v30.28.18045.1
- OnePlaceMail (for Outlook 2010) v30.28.18045.1
- OnePlaceDocs (for Office 2013) v30.28.18045.1
- OnePlaceDocs (for Office 2010) v30.28.18045.1
- OnePlaceLive v30.28.18045.1
- OnePlaceMail Server Components SharePoint 2010/2013 v30.23.16292.