What's New R7.7
We are excited to announce check in / check out functionality is now available in OnePlaceDocs!
Check in / Check Out functionality allows you to be more productive by being able to check in a file or see who has a document checked out, right from your desktop. You can now directly add comments when checking the file back in. With R7.7 checking in a file can be managed without going into SharePoint, leaving you to get back to work.
|Release 7.7 requires pre-requisite of .Net Framework 4.6.2|
- OnePlaceDocs - Check in / check out functionality
Ability to see checked out items in the grid view
Ability to see who has the item checked out
Ability to see the current version number of item
Check out single or multiple items
Discard check out of single or multiple items
Option to keep file checked out
Option to specify check in comments
Option to specify check in as major, minor or overwrite a minor version (if applicable)
- TLS 1.2 support. Please note this requires a pre-requisite of .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Support for Azure Active Directory Proxy authentication to SharePoint
- Improved caching & performance of file extensions when loading grid view and performing previews
- Disabling of delete action on SharePoint items if the user does not have permission to delete (rather than allowing the action, then reporting a failure)
- Added 'New category' button to location in Manage Favorites dialog box
- Resolved issue in OnePlaceMail handling folder locations that have more than 250 characters when adding to recent & favorites in the navigation tree
- Resolved issue sorting 'Favorites' when sub-folders are added.
- Resolved issue in OnePlaceLive client closing, when a new item is created and selecting another item without saving
- Resolve issue in OnePlaceLive Configuration, where some visual configuration settings were not applied properly. These include: Send & file button, re-label of 'Favorite' on right click action, ability to relabel 'Upload Status' and 'Switch to SharePoint view button.
- Changed case of tab names in Office 2016 to be consistent
- Resolved issue when saving and viewing a library where a column uses a reserved property (eg. "Folder")
- Links to OnePlace Solutions websites in product changed from http to https
- Wix installer upgraded to 3.11.1