What's New R7.9
We are excited to announce that one of our most requested enhancements is now available in OnePlaceDocs - the ability to edit properties for multiple items in one transaction. This will enhance productivity, and ensure better classification of documents.
Minor Release 7.9.1
Reduced prompts for authentication when checking for Solution profile and configuration updates in the background
Reduced prompts for authentication when performing license checks.
Fixed bug with editing multiple item properties if email column mapping is in place
- It is now possible to edit properties/metadata of multiple items in one action in OnePlaceDocs Explorer.
- Support for SharePoint 2019
- Support for Office 2019
- Resolved issue when saving an attachment to SharePoint where the email subject was promoted to the title property
- Resolved issue when installing OnePlaceDocs on x64bit/Office 2016 machines where wrong version was installed
- Resolved issue when selecting an Office 365 group, that is a Microsoft Teams group in People and Groups column
- Resolved issue where an extra semi colon was added when saving a single value to a People and Groups column