Deploy OnePlaceMail App across an organization
1. Deploy the Add-in
The OnePlaceMail app can be deployed centrally via the Microsoft Admin Center.
- Log into the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Select Settings, Services & add-ins
- Select Deploy Addin, Next
- Select I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store
- In the search box, enter "OnePlaceMail for Outlook"
- Select Add
The add in is now enabled.
Configure the add-in
Once the add-in has been added, determine if all users should have access or set a specific group.
- Select OnePlaceMail for Outlook and note the status of the Add-in is 'On'
- Select "Who has access" and apply to "Everyone" or "Specific Groups"
- Select 'Close' to enable this setting