Now Hiring: Software Sales / Account Manager
Microsoft Gold Partner, SaaS / Product Sales, Exceptional customer base
OnePlace Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and software company helping people in business to do more, simply. Our customers include both government agencies and enterprise customers, including many Fortune 500 and reputable enterprises across APAC, North America, and EMEA.
OnePlace Solutions also launched a SaaS solution 18 months ago and has been recognized as Microsoft 365 award winner at Microsoft Ignite last year.
Why OnePlace Solutions
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- High growth Australian ISV (Software Product company)
- Global customer base, including many Fortune 500’s
- Microsoft 365 award winner 2019 – OnePlaceMail app (SaaS Solution)
- Exceptional team environment, based by the beach in Manly, Sydney
- Business established for 20 years with about half of the team with 5+ and 10+ employment tenure
- Blue chip customers spanning APAC, North America and EMEA
We're expanding our team with a Software Sales & Account Manager role as we continue to grow our SaaS offerings and customers across the globe. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our Sales Team in Sydney.
The role is focused on new business, working with warm leads to qualify as opportunities, and also working to grow existing accounts. The role is target based and is supported by an exceptional team of technical pre-sales, customer success, and technical support.
The role will include speaking with customers and prospective customers outside of normal business hours. Suitable flexibility will be provided to accommodate the logistics.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in B2B software sales
• Experience providing functional software demonstrations
• Excellent phone manner and ability to quickly build rapport
• Strong written communication skills
• Self-starter, passionate and with proven organizational skills
• Ability to learn new software solutions and clearly explain the business benefits
• Previous experience delivering functional software demonstrations
• An understanding of the Microsoft Partner ecosystem and technologies including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- Tags: Company News