OnePlaceMail 5.2 has been released and includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes
A new version of OnePlaceMail for Outlook to SharePoint integration is now available. This 5.2 release includes the following enhancements and bug fixes;
- Supports opening .msg files from SharePoint locations within Outlook without the user being prompted (to open or save the file first) even when SharePoint file handling is set to 'strict'
- Improved useability of the 'Auto set' Title column to email subject or filename feature:
- When saving a single file the 'auto set' checkbox does not display, the Title column is editable and defaults to the email subject/filename
- When saving multiple files, the 'auto set' checkbox displays in a checked
- Resolved issue of multiple different emails sent with same subject while offline resulting non unique filenames in SharePoint
- Resolved issue of duplicate email not being detected correctly when saved by users in different timezones
- Resolved issue of incorrect lookup values being presented in Save to SharePoint window when lookup column is of type Calculated
- Resolved issue of not being able to overwrite files in a library with the 'Require check-out to make changes' option set
- Resolved 'Navigation cancelled' error when viewing SharePoint library content within Outlook; User is now prompted for credentials.
- 'Edit' link removed from Save Results window.
Integrating a SharePoint Outlook solution provides many benefits and can be tailored to fit the needs of your organisation . Read More about OnePlaceMail features here.