Tighter integration with business workflows and line of business systems - OnePlaceMail R6.3
OnePlaceMail Release 6.3
OnePlaceMail now delivers greater performance, improved usability and tighter integration with business workflows and line of business systems.
- Performance: increase of up to 95% when saving emails and email attachments to SharePoint
- Business Connectivity Services: Line of business data surfaced directly within Microsoft Outlook, Office and File Explorer with no additional configuration required
- People and Groups: Significant enhancements for SharePoint People/Groups columns support
- Launch: A new capability to launch actions and applications from within Microsoft Outlook
Business Connectivity Services
OnePlaceMail works with existing SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services (BCS) configuration with no additional configuration necessary. Performance and usability of external Data Columns is second to none.
OnePlaceMail’s support for External Data columns (Business Connectivity Services):
People & Groups Column – Improved usability and performance
Support for the SharePoint People / Groups column has been greatly enhanced. In addition to significantly improving usability, the new interface also improves performance selecting the relevant people/groups and saving to SharePoint.
Other enhancements include
- Check for updates to validate your OnePlaceMail installation is the latest available
- Enhanced browsing experience from within Outlook (now supports page navigation controls and ability to open the current page in a full browser)
- “Email as Attachment” context action now available in custom library definitions
- Column mapping can now be achieved with columns that are not shown in Create/Edit forms
- Tags: Company News
- New OnePlaceMail R6 – Official Launch at SharePoint 2011 Conference in Anaheim
- Just Released - OnePlaceMail R6.1 is packed full of Outlook and SharePoint integration enhancements
- Bring SharePoint to the user for greater productivity - OnePlaceMail R6.2