OnePlaceMail for Outlook App
When attempting to sign in, you are presented with a message that states that ''We are unable to connect to our services. Please verfiy you that you have internet connectivity and that our domain addresses are not blocked by your firewall"
OnePlaceMail App for Outlook
Unable to sign in when using OnePlaceMail for Outlook App.
The OnePlaceMail for Outlook App currently has the following account requirements:
- The Mail account must be an Office 365 Organization (Work or School ) account
- The SharePoint sites(s) that are being saved to, must be a part of the same Office 3765 tenant as your mail account
The following enviornments are not supported
- On premises SharePoint servers
- On premises Exchange Mail servers
- Saving mail/attachments where the Mail account and SharePoint site are in different Office 365 tenants
App for Outlook OnePlaceMail