Announcement: Upcoming changes for the Lite Desktop plan
OnePlaceMail Lite: Removed from Release 8 desktop software
The OnePlace Solutions Desktop Software Release 8.0 launch introduces some exciting enhancements including a totally refreshed, modern user interface and enhanced information management and compliance capabilities.
The Release 8.0 Desktop Software also marks the end of the OnePlaceMail Desktop Lite Plan. However, we will continue to support the community through our freemium offer - the OnePlaceMail App Lite. We're also providing extended support for existing OnePlaceMail Desktop Lite Plan users with OnePlaceMail Lite support on the recently launched 7.12.2 desktop update.
The OnePlaceMail App supports all Microsoft Outlook environments, including Windows Desktop, MacOS, Web browser, iOS, and Android when connecting to Microsoft 365 SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive for Business. The ability to save both email and attachments remain, along with the automatic capture of email attributes and the ability to complete metadata without leaving Outlook.
At OnePlace Solutions, we are focused on enabling people in business to do more, simply. If you have a feature suggestion, please share it with us on our community forum and remember to stay updated on What's New for the OnePlaceMail App - We are listening and delivering updates for the app every couple of weeks.
Next steps if you are a OnePlaceMail Lite Desktop User:
- Continue using Lite Desktop on Release 7.12.2 (with extended support until 28 February 2021. We encourage you to migrate to the OnePlaceMail App Lite Plan or upgrade to a paid plan)
- Switch to the OnePlaceMail App Lite Plan (office 365 environments only)
- Start a trial / purchase a subscription of the Essential or Premium Plan, including access to:
- The recently launched Release 8.0 Desktop Software (supporting both SharePoint on-premises and Office 365 environments)
- OnePlacemail App, support all Microsoft Outlook environments including Windows, macOS, Web Browser, iOS, and Android phones
If you're not sure what your next steps are or have other questions, please visit our Feature Comparison page or contact
We look forward to working with you.
The OnePlace Solutions Team.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.