What's new - OnePlaceMail App
January 28, 2020
- Support for followed site - followed sites will automatically appear
January 21, 2020
- Ability to search a specific SharePoint location (site/document library/folder or document set) when selecting 'SharePoint' in OnePlaceMail App
- Ability to search Teams for a specific Team, resulting in faster search results
January 14, 2020
- Create a new email with links - once attachments have been saved using the OnePlaceMail App it is now possible to create a new email with links to the saved attachments
- Improved performance in loading and using the OnePlaceMail App for Outlook
January 9, 2020
- Sections defined with collapsible areas for easier navigation
- Padlock icon added to channels marked as private
- Delve bog sites excluded from search results for improved search results
- Updated icon for Teams and OneDrive locations
- Resolved issue when email columns are added to a library and a content type then added to the same library
December 12, 2019
- It is now possible to save an email or attachment directly to a private channel.
- Support for renamed channels is now available.
November 12, 2019
- Able to save an attachment or email to OneDrive for Business
- New conversations in Teams can be marked as important
September 12, 2019
- New icons introduced for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams locations
August 27, 2019
August 13, 2019
- Upon saving emails and attachments to SharePoint/Microsoft Teams channel and starting a new conversation you can now @mention people.
- Resolved an issue where some icons were missing when using the App in Outlook Desktop
July 30, 2019
- Enterprise subscription license management through auto assignment of subscription (streamlining enterprise deployments) – contact customer success to enable this capability for your subscription.
July 10, 2019
- Metadata field now support Norwegian (Bokmål, Nynorsk, and Northern Sami), Icelandic, Hamingju dagur
- Improved support for Profile picture when displaying Person & Groups Column
- Improved handling when Content Types cannot be loaded on metadata page
- Improved detection and handling of connections to API endpoint, including fix to an authentication issue
- Minor bug fixes and improved resiliency through CDN
June 25, 2019
May 29, 2019
- Improved methods when detecting attachments on mobile devices.
- Implemented the Graph SDK in our services to allow us to retry some calls returning an Http error code (429, 503 & 504).
- Resolved issue around the position of the drop down arrow in multi select columns (Look up and Choice) on Android devices.
April 10, 2019
- Support for currency columns is now available.
- Support for Date/Time Columns is now available.
- Site collections are now sorted alphabetically
March 13, 2019
February 26, 2019
- OneDrive Link created for items saved to SharePoint. Mobile users can now open up files saved in SharePoint using the SharePoint Online preview
- Trial expiry date has been improved to more user friendly format such as 'Trial Expires in x days', so you know exactly how long you have left in trial mode
- Fix page scrolling issue in iOS
- Fixed sign-in issue where login is different to mailbox address