Personal information is information that identifies a person or information by which the person’s identity can reasonably be ascertained. Examples of personal information we collect may include your name, organisation and email address.
Personal Information of our customers or visitors to our website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
We don’t capture any additional Personal Information from our customers as a result of installing and using the Software. The OnePlaceMail Lite (Free license edition) will send Software version information back to us to determine if software updates are available for download.
Personal Information currently collected by using the Apps: We collect your display name in Outlook/Office which includes your first name and last name, email address and country.
We also collect and store App usage and performance data (App Insights) which does not include Your content or content specific metadata.
We collect, use, keep secure and disclose all Personal Information and App Insights in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Use of Personal Information and App Insights
We collect and log this information for the primary purpose -
- identify you when you sign-in to your OnePlace Solutions account;
- send you information you have requested, such as our newsletters and alerts;
- send you product release information;
- general communication and marketing purposes;
- assist with technical support issue;
- carry out statistical analysis of the Site, Software or Apps and the people visiting, in order to improve the Site, Software, Apps and Our services; and
- contact you directly, following the supply of Personal Information.
If you do not provide us with certain information, we may be unable to provide our products and services to you.
Each time you download and accept the terms and conditions governing use of our Software or Apps, or update the Software or Apps, you consent to us using your information to contact you to provide you with the most recent product and service information we think would be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive information about these products and services at any time after you have downloaded and accepted the terms and conditions governing use of our Software or Apps, please contact us via the contact details provided below.
Consent in respect of your Personal Information:
Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, we may also disclose your Personal Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
- when We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so,
- when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure
- if We is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information
We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your Personal Information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
With your consent We may post your testimonial along with your name and company name.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personal Information submitted to us, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no security measure can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may submit to us. Once we do receive your personal information, we will make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Access to Information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to us or, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us via the contact details provided below to have the information corrected.
We may refuse access to Personal Information where the information you require is mixed with other information that would disclose Personal Information of another person, where providing access would be unlawful or where denying access is authorised by law.
Links to other sites
We provide links to websites outside of our websites, as well as to third party websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that website and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
OnePlace Solutions T/A Scinaptic Communications Pty Ltd
Suite 2, Level 2, 27 Belgrave Street
Manly NSW 2095 Australia
Phone: +61 2 99771312
Fax: +61 2 9977 1321