OnePlaceMail Wins Microsoft 365 App Awards - People's Choice 2019
The OnePlace Solutions team is excited to share the OnePlaceMail App has won the Microsoft 365 App Award 2019 - People’s Choice and received 2nd place for Best Integration!
The Microsoft app awards recognize companies that built applications on the Microsoft 356 platform for both Office and Windows. The awards recognize apps that do a particularly great job customizing the productivity experience for Microsoft 365 users.
Microsoft judges reviewed these apps for how well they integrate with Office and Windows and their ability to enhance business productivity and user experience - and of course, the People‘s Choice award, as determined by your votes. Winners were announced at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, Florida.
We are thrilled to be recognized by not only Microsoft for the Best Integration award but by our customers, partners and the broader community as People’s Choice winner.
Get started using OnePlaceMail App
James Fox, OnePlace Solutions CEO said, “The OnePlaceMail App winning the People’s Choice award is a huge credit to our passionate team and their commitment as we’ve transformed our business to deliver SaaS-based solutions over the last four years. OnePlaceMail delivers on our mission of enabling people in business to do more, simply. I thank all of our customers and partners for their support and I’m thrilled they’re seeing the value in our solutions.”
OnePlaceMail is the only solution allowing you to save emails and attachments to Microsoft Teams Channels and SharePoint from Microsoft Outlook on any device.
The solution helps drive adoption of Microsoft Teams by shifting the exchange of email messages and duplicate content being created in Microsoft Outlook to fast-moving conversations in Teams. OnePlaceMail enables users to achieve greater productivity and successful modern workplace collaboration across organizations.
By creating a seamless way to move content from email to a Teams conversation OnePlaceMail further enhances productivity between these platforms - connecting the inner and outer loop, promoting a modern workplace. Email metadata is captured automatically, and email attributes are promoted to SharePoint columns in the background, so you can get back to work.
For end-users, the benefits include:
- Seamless capture and classification of the content they need
- Minimized change using solutions built on Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Work anywhere, on any device, including Outlook for iOS, Android, Outlook for Web (OWA), macOS & Windows Desktop
- Increased productivity
- with pinned locations or recent places available to save to in the background while you get back to work
- move a conversation from Outlook to Teams for modern workplace collaboration
- fast-moving conversations lead to fast decision making
- simple compliance and records management
- reduced email – having the conversation in Teams avoids multiple email responses and having to sift through the information
- remove duplication by everyone involved having visibility on content and conversations
For organizations you can expect:
- Drive more intelligent information management and increased compliance. Making it simple to unlock business-critical data stored in personal mailboxes to capture true and accurate records
- Reduce risk by having records in one location – SharePoint or Teams
- Driving active usage of Office 365 and adoption of SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook to get a return on the investment you have made
Thank you again from the OnePlace Solutions team!!!! We are working to continue delivering solutions you love, so if you have any ideas please share in our community.
To see all the Microsoft 365 app award winners, click here.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.