Connect with OnePlace Solutions at the Digital Workplace Conference Australia 2023
Australia’s premier digital workplace event, the Digital Workplace Conference (DWC), is returning for its 11th annual event and first in-person conference since 2019 . After three years away , OnePlace Solutions is thrilled at the opportunity to once again connect face-to-face and share key industry insights.
What to expect at DWC Australia 2023
With expert speakers, workshops, group sessions, and one-to-one networking opportunities, DWC Australia is the ideal time to engage with peers and industry leaders about trends, challenges, and future potential in the modern, digital workplace.
DWC Australia 2023 gives attendees the opportunity to extend their knowledge and capabilities as well as receive updates on the latest features, changes, and everything new in the Microsoft 365 platform.
Attendees can also expect to learn how they can:
- enhance organisational digital transformation
- embrace new ways of working
- explore how to survive and thrive in the digital workplace.
OnePlace Solutions is committed to helping people in business do more, simply. Understanding key trends and changes in the digital workplace is essential to help business leaders drive their organisations further.
OnePlace Solutions at DWC Australia 2023
At this year’s event, OnePlace Solutions will be on-hand to help attendees understand more about the highly anticipated Microsoft One Outlook and how OnePlace Solutions can help businesses make the transition simple.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, OnePlace Solutions has been working with Microsoft over the past six years on the award-winning OnePlaceMail App (web add-in) and is excited by the opportunity to continue expanding the solution. As part of the One Outlook exploration, the OnePlace Solutions team is also thrilled to introduce attendees to how OnePlaceMail will look in the next-generation One Outlook application.
When you visit our stand, you will learn:
- what you need to know about the next generation of Outlook
- unification of Outlook platforms (for example Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile, and web)
- expansion of extensibility capabilities
- why the change and what One Outlook means for your business
- availability of OnePlaceMail in One Outlook
- how OnePlace Solutions can help you prepare your organisation for One Outlook.
OnePlace Solutions empowers companies to achieve technical and business goals through sustained engagement by enhancing the Microsoft 365 platform even further, helping to deliver even more efficiencies with the support of greater personalisation and automation.
The OnePlace Solutions team can also help attendees understand:
- how to provide a simplified and consistent way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 from within familiar applications such as Office and Outlook
- how to personalise business systems to the individual user and their job function, removing complexity and enabling greater productivity and better information management
- how to simplify the delivery and engagement of business systems as they grow to include more locations and content without sacrificing consistency and personalisation.
Cameron Dwyer, chief technology officer (CTO), and Elissa Caligiuri, head of customer experience (CX) will be supporting the OnePlace Solutions team at this year’s event.
Visit Cameron, Elissa, and the OnePlace Solutions team!
DWC Australia 2023 will be held from Wednesday, August 2 to Thursday, August 3 at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. OnePlace Solutions has free tickets available for the event; contact
For more information on DWC Australia 2023, visit https://www.dwcau.com.au/
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.