2019 Digital Workplace Conference: Australia
Free Tickets Available!
The Digital Workplace Conference is run by the community, for the community. This two-day event is in its 10th year and brings together internationally renowned experts and a diverse group of supportive partners, as well as providing a unique training opportunity for all who attend.
We are excited to be again sponsoring this event, come see us on the exhibition floor at booth #11. We will be running live demos of the new OnePlaceMail app, have giveaways, a prize draw and our CTO Cameron Dwyer will be speaking at the event about bringing line of business systems to where your users work, check out his presentation details here.
Why Attend DWC?
- Learn - Office 365, What's new? What's important? What's possible?
- Connect with other people; those on similar journeys, speakers and experts you would otherwise never get to meet
- Share the experience with other colleagues, maybe even plan to do more work in-house
- Motivate, excite, increase productivity, work out YOUR digital transformation journey
Need more reasons to attend??? Read the full blog here
The theme of the event has expanded to embrace the Digital Transformation Journey. It explores the many challenges facing organisations both from a strategic and technological viewpoint. Tracks include:
- Thought leadership
- Technology content
- People & productivity content
Please join us after DWC Australia at our upcoming webinar: How to drive adoption of Microsoft Teams from Microsoft Outlook on the 15th August
Digital Workplace Conference: Australia
6 - 7 August
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth