Announcement: Upcoming changes for the Lite Desktop plan
OnePlaceMail Lite: Removed from Release 8 desktop software
The OnePlace Solutions Desktop Software Release 8.0 launch introduces some exciting enhancements including a totally refreshed, modern user interface and enhanced information management and compliance capabilities.
The Release 8.0 Desktop Software also marks the end of the OnePlaceMail Desktop Lite Plan. However, we will continue to support the community through our freemium offer – the OnePlaceMail App Lite. We're also providing extended support for existing OnePlaceMail Desktop Lite Plan users with OnePlaceMail Lite support on the recently launched 7.12.2 desktop update.
The OnePlaceMail App supports all Microsoft Outlook environments, including Windows Desktop, MacOS, Web browser, iOS, and Android when connecting to Microsoft 365 SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive for Business. The ability to save both email and attachments remain, along with the automatic capture of email attributes and the ability to complete metadata without leaving Outlook.
At OnePlace Solutions, we are focused on enabling people in business to do more, simply. If you have a feature suggestion, please share it with us on our community forum and remember to stay updated on What's New for the OnePlaceMail App – We are listening and delivering updates for the app every couple of weeks.
Next steps if you are a OnePlaceMail Lite Desktop User:
- Continue using Lite Desktop on Release 7.12.2 (with extended support until 28 February 2021. We encourage you to migrate to the OnePlaceMail App Lite Plan or upgrade to a paid plan)
- Switch to the OnePlaceMail App Lite Plan (office 365 environments only)
- Start a trial / purchase a subscription of the Essential or Premium Plan, including access to:
- The recently launched Release 8.0 Desktop Software (supporting both SharePoint on-premises and Office 365 environments)
- OnePlacemail App, support all Microsoft Outlook environments including Windows, macOS, Web Browser, iOS, and Android phones
We look forward to working with you.
The OnePlace Solutions Team.