European SharePoint Office 365 & Azure Conference 2019: Top Sessions
ESPC is Europe’s leading online community, providing educational resources and encouraging collaboration. Each year ESPC gathers SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure experts from around the world in one European location for the largest conference of its kind. This year Prague is hosting the event.
The OnePlace Solutions Team is proud to sponsor this event for the 4th year – come see us at booth #90. If you work with SharePoint like us, it's a must-attend event! With over 150 sessions there is something for everyone. Here are our top picks of sessions to attend this year:
Cameron Dwyer, Chief Technology Officer
Microsoft’s Jeff Teper’s keynote is a must, in addition, I will be checking out the following sessions:
What’s New and What’s Next: Microsoft Search Management and Customization - Naomi Moneypenny, Microsoft, USA
Search has always been a crucial component of SharePoint. The combination of items/documents with metadata and SharePoint search customization options under classic SharePoint led to advanced solutions being built. The community has been crying out for a modern search experience that was as flexible and rich as what we had in classic. Finally, it appears that modern search has arrived and this time backed by some impressive AI and connectors to bring in data outside of Office 365 as well.
Latest on SharePoint Framework – Building Microsoft 365 Solutions Using Unified Development Pattern - Vesa Juvonen, Senior Program Manager, OneDrive – SharePoint Engineering Microsoft, USA
The SharePoint Framework has been incredibly popular and is becoming the development platform for more than just SharePoint extensions. This session will be interesting to see how your SPFx skills translate to building customizations in other areas of Office 365.
Elissa Caligiuri, Global Technical Manager
With so many sessions to choose from its hard to decide! My must-attend session is:
What’s New in Microsoft Search - Markus Hintner Entos IT-Solutions
Search is an integral part of SharePoint, so I’m really interested to catch up on some of the new features of Microsoft Search including how search can be used in a hybrid SharePoint environment.
Patrick Gibson, Global Sales Lead
How to Implement PowerApps & Flow Custom Connectors Cross Tenant - Bram De Jager, MVP, MCM Deleware, Netherland
I’m really looking forward to this session - PowerApps and Flow customization can empower businesses to enhance the citizen developers to have business-specific utilities seamlessly working together across an organization.
Top reasons to attend ESPC19
ESPC provides SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure professionals with the expert content and connections to help you achieve professional success. Here are the reasons we think ESC19 is a must-attend event for 2019:
- Microsoft – Hear it first ESPC19 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Ignite 2019, delivered by Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members, including Jeff Teper, Scott Hanselman, Miri Rodriguez, Vesa Juvonen and Alex Simons.
- Connections – Multiple opportunities to connect with your peers, people facing or solving the same challenges you face
- Experts – Simply, the best of the best. Check out this year’s ESPC19 Conference Programme
- OnePlace Solutions - We are exhibiting! Come see us at booth #90 for live demos from our team, hacky sack giveaways, prizes (we are giving away a gold-plated golf putter from Imprest Putters valued at $2200 USD, and more!
- ESP19 is in Prague! Check out the top 10 things to do in Prague
- Our CTO and MVP Cameron Dwyer is speaking!
Session: Building Office Add-ins Overview: Integrate. Dominate
10:15 am – 11:15 am Wednesday 4th December, W4, Dev Session, Level 200
Office add-ins have the potential to keep users focused and in the context of what they are doing in the office or on the go to be more productive and efficient. Learn how to develop and extend Office applications across all the available canvases. If you are looking to get started developing modern Office add-ins or want to learn where this evolving extensibility framework is up to, this is the session for you. We will cover developing for Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and discuss developing for all client environments including iPhone and Android.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
• Learn what is possible with the latest Office extension points and canvases
• Learn about the tools and technologies that can be used for development
• Keep users productive by bringing your custom functionality to some of the most used software products on the planet
Secure your ESPC19 ticket today! Use our discount code ESPC19JCOnePlaceSol to get 10% off
European SharePoint Office 365 & Azure Conference
2 – 5 December 2019
Czech Republic, Prague