New OnePlaceMail R6 – Official Launch at SharePoint 2011 Conference in Anaheim
Scinaptic announces the release of OnePlaceMail R6 with new support for connecting Office 365 with Microsoft Outlook, File Explorer and Microsoft Office. This release also includes the launch of the free OnePlaceMail Express Edition.
Launching at the Microsoft - SharePoint 2011 Conference in Anaheim, CA - visit us at booth 811.
Highlights and new capabilities:
- Saving content to Office 365 (Outlook, File Explorer and Microsoft Office) using drag and drop
- Embedding the full power of SharePoint or Office 365 Search within Microsoft Outlook for efficient access to information
- Full support for hybrid on-premise SharePoint, Office 365 and private cloud environments
- The Implementation of many customer requested enhancements
- A new Free Express Edition
Tweet This: New Free edition of @OnePlaceMail R6 for saving emails and files to #SharePoint / #Office365 - launch at #SPC11 booth 811 http://bit.ly/pBfNzs
More often than not corporate information assets are trapped in personal inboxes and are not being managed according to the organisation information and records management policies. OnePlaceMail helps address this problem by providing a natural extension to existing desktop applications for accessing and saving content with metadata to SharePoint and Office 365.
OnePlaceMail Enterprise Edition and Express Edition are rich in capabilities while retaining the simplicity ensures minimal change for the user and greater adoption of your SharePoint solutions.
As a user, you can continue to work in Outlook Microsoft Outlook, File explorer and Microsoft Office and seamlessly save content to SharePoint. At the same time, you can convenient use the full SharePoint Search and rich document management capabilities of SharePoint directly from within Microsoft Outlook.
- Tags: Company News