Now Hiring .Net Developer - Product Development
We Are Expanding Our Team!
OnePlace Solutions is a productivity tool that brings SharePoint to where you work.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we deliver quality Enterprise Content Management solutions to fortune 500 companies and government agencies across the globe in over 35 countries. We’re recognized for helping customers achieve greater end-user engagement, productivity and adoption of best practice information management on the Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365 platform.
Our clients and partners are solving email management, document management and records management challenges with our suite of products. We enable end-users to remain productive in the familiar environment of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF’s.
With continued year on year growth and as a respected business within the Microsoft ecosystem, we are looking to add to our Developer team with the addition of a .Net Developer. You will be working on solutions, including the Microsoft 365 award-winning solution OnePlaceMail.
- Participate in daily SCRUM stand-up meetings
- Participate in regular SCRUM planning meetings (including estimation of work items)
- Translate storyboards and use cases into functional product features
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing code
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address issues
- Perform peer code reviews and quality assurance testing of peer’s work
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Develop documentation where required throughout the software development lifecycle
- Serve as an expert on OnePlace Solutions products and provide assistance to the Technical Support team
- Minimum 3-year experience in C# development
- Windows desktop application dev
- Previous experience working on a product or consulting to external companies
- Familiar with source control systems
- Experience of client/server development
- Passionate about development and want to be a developer (not a consultant)
- Proven experience of working in a team as a developer and under direction
- Microsoft certifications
- SharePoint knowledge
- .Exposure to Web technologies
- Angular 2 or above
- Demonstrate your commitment to personal development, for example attending user groups, GitHub projects, blogging etc
What’s on Offer:
- Awesome Dev team with huge opportunity to learn & grow
- Mature Dev Ops process and three-week sprint cycle under Scrum methodology
- Fantastic team environment, based in Manly, Sydney
- Research and development days
Apply for Role:
- Tags: Company News