OnePlaceMail (Office Store App) - Save from Outlook on macOS, iPhone, iPad, OWA and Windows to SharePoint (Office 365) - Now in Preview
In Outlook on any device, bring SharePoint to where you work.
OnePlaceMail (Office Store App) is fast and works across devices to make working with SharePoint easy.
- Office Store App supporting macOS, OWA, Windows and Outlook for iphone (subject to Microsoft approval)
- Save emails and attachments to SharePoint and Office 365 Groups
- Sub one second load time for fast, seamless saving of content
Remain productive, work from Outlook on any device.
OnePlaceMail (Office Store App) has been designed to look and feel like part of Microsoft Outlook, not to mention fast to boot! Watch the video or try it out from the Office Store.
Save to SharePoint
Select or seach for SharePoint and Office 365 Groups. Click save and have your content saved in the background to SharePoint, along with all email attributes.
- Duplicate checking of emails (even with the same subject line)
- Check for existing files of the same name
- SharePoint and Office 365 Adoption: Make saving content into SharePoint fast and simple
- Capture critical email records: Make record management successful with greater ease of use for end users
Now available in the Office Store (in Preview).
Fast, familar and ready to go