Just Released - OnePlaceMail R6.1 is packed full of Outlook and SharePoint integration enhancements
Imagine if all users had 100% trust in SharePoint from day one - how would your SharePoint adoption be?
OnePlaceMail Release 6.1 is focused on building trust in SharePoint by providing seamless capture of content and delivering the full power of SharePoint within Microsoft Outlook.
Release 6.1 Highlights
- SharePoint Search Locations (within Microsoft Outlook)
- Recent location tracking
- Site Locations within Outlook
- Managed Metadata / Enterprise Keywords / Taxonomy
- Streamlined user experience and first use experience
- Greater performance when you save emails to SharePoint
- Extended support for new claims mode authentication scenarios
- Extended support for email attribute/column mapping
- Extended support for custom list definitions
- Enhanced Terminal Services/Citrix support
- Improved application logging
Note: Microsoft Office Versions: OnePlaceMail Release 6.1 enhancements and fixes are available for Outlook/Office 2007 and 2010 (32/64 bit). Outlook/Office 2003 remains supported under OnePlaceMail Release 6.0 and is not being enhanced further.
SharePoint Search Locations (within Outlook)
Search SharePoint directly from within Microsoft Outlook. This provides direct access to SharePoint Search, Fast Search and other 3rd Party search solutions and capabilities for users without leaving Microsoft Outlook.
The ability to define one or more search locations that can be deployed to users centrally. Alternatively, a user can configure the search locations in the Outlook client.
The Search locations are available in Microsoft Outlook, Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Office 2007 and 2010).
Recent Locations Tracking
OnePlaceMail remembers the SharePoint locations where you saved content and provides convenient access to these locations for future filing operations using the Copy To / Move To buttons or by performing a drag/drop operation to the left navigation of Outlook.
- Tags: Company News