OnePlace Solutions launches R7.2: Smart filing to SharePoint, Office 2016/Windows 10 support and more
Release 7.2 has been an exciting one to work on, and now launch. After a review of our roadmap, we were amazed, and proud, to see that more than half of the enhancements done this release had been direct requests from our customers.
Here are a few of the top requests:
Suggested filing locations
OnePlaceMail can now intelligently suggest locations to save emails within SharePoint/Office 365 based on previous email filing operations. Additional capabilities have been provided through OnePlaceLive.
Existing SharePoint Lists
Our customers have been asking for this feature for awhile – the ability to attach emails & documents to existing list items. The benefits, just like the number of files on a list item, are virtually endless varying from customer to customer.
Directly drag and drop files from desktop & Windows file explorer to SharePoint / Office 365 locations – a familiar experience to users.
Want more features?
- File preview – now available from the ‘Insert from SharePoint’ window
- Download files from SharePoint/Office 365 (right-click on embedded SharePoint grid-view) in both OnePlaceMail & OnePlaceDocs
- Suggested Locations in OnePlaceLive
- adds facility to explicitly defined managed properties for searching email To and From metadata
- adds facility to define regular expressions to match against email content and apply subsequent search against SharePoint for finding locations
- standalone utility application to define regular expressions for intelligent matching of email content, and generates the appropriate config update.xml file for these settings
Check out 'What’s New' for a full list of enhancements in R7.2.