Top 5 Reasons to visit us at The Digital Workplace Conference NZ
The Digital Workplace Conference (DWC) is a SharePoint community event run by the community. A two-day educational event that enables you to discover what works in the ever-changing digital workplace.
Learn how other people in your industry are utilising the latest tech and find out how to solve your business problems.
Please come and see us at this year’s DWC in Auckland. Find us at booth #3 and let us show you how we can connect your email, documents, and solutions to SharePoint and Office 365.
Here are our top 5 reasons why you should check us out:
- Live demos of our whole suite of solutions
- Find out how we can support you in driving SharePoint end-user adoption
- Learn how to be productive on all devices, wherever and whenever suits you and your team
- See our solutions on android and iOS
- If that’s not sold you, we will also be giving away power banks (while stocks last)
Why attend The Digital Workplace Conference NZ 2018?
- Hear over 30 sessions from internationally renowned experts with technical speakers and developer content
- Unique training opportunity
- Embrace new ways of working
- Learn about building a productive workplace
- Find out what is new on SharePoint and O365
The Digital Workplace Conference
1 – 2 May 2018
Cordis Hotel, Symonds Street, Auckland, NZ
Visit www.dwcau.com.au for all the latest update