Digital Workplace Conference: New Zealand 2019
Visit us at this years DWC NZ!
The Digital Workplace Conference (DWC) is a SharePoint community event run by the community. A two-day educational event that enables you to discover what works in the ever-changing digital workplace.
Learn how other people in your industry are utilizing the latest tech and find out how to solve your business problems.
Here are our top 5 reasons you should attend:
- Our CTO, Cameron Dwyer is doing a session on bringing line of business systems to where users work
- We will be doing live demos on the new OnePlaceMail App
- Go in the draw to win some pretty cool noise canceling headphones
- Grab an old school hackysack
- Our CEO, James Fox will be in attendance so get all your questions answered
OnePlace Solutions is committed to enabling people in business to do more, simply. We are looking forward to connecting with IT professionals and working with them to address their productivity challenges. Swing by our booth (#1) and meet our team who can show you how to implement enhanced connection of Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams for more intelligent information management within your business.
Visit us on our booth where we will be doing demos of our new OnePlaceMail App that enables users to save emails and attachments quickly to a SharePoint library or Teams Channel with the option to notify the channel of actions required.
Get your conference pass here.
Digital Workplace Conference 2019
30 April - 1 May 2019