OnePlace Solutions is excited to be expanding the team! We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic person to join our team based in Manly, Sydney.
About the role:
The Sales Administrator is critical to the success of OnePlace Solutions by providing exceptional and professional administration support to our existing and potential global customers.
- Email management
- Follow-up emails/calls
- Maintain accurate CRM and Xero records
- Customer retention
- Provide input to sales planning, partner recruitment, enablement, and ongoing management
- Provide ongoing analysis of the competitive environment in collaboration with marketing and other key internal stakeholders
- Creation of quotations/invoices/licensing information
- Assist with review of all internal and external communications
The role expands our Customer Experience team as we continue to grow across the three regions around the world. This is a 3 day a week role with flexible working arrangements based in Manly (200 meters from the beach).
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and professional administration skills
- Proactive and highly motivated to work individually or as a team
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers and partners over email/phone
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience with sales support and administrative functions, including CRM management
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience
- Previous application and systems experience
- Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Teams
- Previous Customer Success & Administration experience in B2B environment
About OnePlace Solutions
OnePlace Solutions is a software company and accredited Microsoft Gold Partner enabling people in business to do more simply. Organisations use the OnePlace Solutions suite of products to increase productivity, empower modern workplace collaboration, and achieve intelligent information management and compliance.
Customers and partners trust OnePlace Solutions across North America, EMEA and APAC to achieve more from their investment in Microsoft 365.
Why OnePlace Solutions:
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- High growth Australian ISV (Software Product company)
- Global customer base spanning APAC, North America and EMEA
- Work with enterprise customers, including many Fortune 500 companies
- Microsoft 365 award-winning SaaS solution (People’s Choice & Best Integration)
- Exceptional team environment, based by the beach in Manly
- Established business (21 years) with high staff tenure (many +5 and 10+ years)
Applications must include a CV with a cover letter, CV's without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Please, no agencies.