Now Hiring: Sales Administrator - Customer Success
OnePlace Solutions is excited to be expanding the team! We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic person to join our team based in Manly, Sydney.
About the role:
The Sales Administrator is critical to the success of OnePlace Solutions by providing exceptional and professional administration support to our existing and potential global customers.
- Email management
- Follow-up emails/calls
- Maintain accurate CRM and Xero records
- Customer retention
- Provide input to sales planning, partner recruitment, enablement, and ongoing management
- Provide ongoing analysis of the competitive environment in collaboration with marketing and other key internal stakeholders
- Creation of quotations/invoices/licensing information
- Assist with review of all internal and external communications
The role expands our Customer Experience team as we continue to grow across the three regions around the world. This is a 3 day a week role with flexible working arrangements based in Manly (200 meters from the beach).
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and professional administration skills
- Proactive and highly motivated to work individually or as a team
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers and partners over email/phone
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience with sales support and administrative functions, including CRM management
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience
- Previous application and systems experience
- Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Teams
- Previous Customer Success & Administration experience in B2B environment
About OnePlace Solutions
OnePlace Solutions is a software company and accredited Microsoft Gold Partner enabling people in business to do more simply. Organisations use the OnePlace Solutions suite of products to increase productivity, empower modern workplace collaboration, and achieve intelligent information management and compliance.
Customers and partners trust OnePlace Solutions across North America, EMEA and APAC to achieve more from their investment in Microsoft 365.
Why OnePlace Solutions:
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- High growth Australian ISV (Software Product company)
- Global customer base spanning APAC, North America and EMEA
- Work with enterprise customers, including many Fortune 500 companies
- Microsoft 365 award-winning SaaS solution (People’s Choice & Best Integration)
- Exceptional team environment, based by the beach in Manly
- Established business (21 years) with high staff tenure (many +5 and 10+ years)
For the full job description or to apply, please email
Applications must include a CV with a cover letter, CV's without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Please, no agencies.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.