Release 8.7: Empowering users to work more efficiently
At OnePlace Solutions, we’re excited to announce our latest software release 8.7 (R8.7). This release makes it easier than ever for our customers to manage their documents and data from start to finish, all in OnePlace.
One of the key features of this release is our new OnePlace Solution Administration Client, which has been specifically designed for administrators. This powerful tool makes it easy to manage and deploy OnePlaceLive and Central Configuration profiles, simplifying the process of configuring and customizing our software to meet your specific needs. With the Administration Client, you can provision email columns and content types to libraries, ensuring that your users have the data they need to work effectively.
OnePlace Solutions Administration Client
Another bonus of R8.7 is the new Content Shortcut which allows you to deliver web-based forms or applications to users in the applications they work in. Examples include delivering Power Automate forms or other workflows to allow for seamless engagement with the applications built on Microsoft 365.
At OnePlace Solutions, we're committed to making it easier than ever for our customers to manage their documents and data. We believe that our new OnePlace Solution Administration Client, support for Azure conditional access, and improved device support will help our customers to work more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
We're excited to see the positive impact that this release will have on our customers' businesses, and we're committed to continuing to innovate and improve our software to meet their evolving needs.
If you have questions, would like to know more, or would like a personalized demonstration, please contact us.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.