Visit us at the Digital Workplace Conference New Zealand 2023
The Digital Workplace Conference (DWC) New Zealand is the premier Digital Workplace event, returning for its 12th year – and this time in person!
It’s time to once again network face-to-face and enjoy expert speakers, workshops, group sessions, and one-on-one chats on everything digital, from workplace productivity and collaboration to your cloud transformation roadmap. If your organisation is thinking about or struggling with it, your peers at DWC are discussing it.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, OnePlace Solutions will be front and centre at DWC. Come along and visit us at booth #1 and meet Cameron Dwyer, our chief technology officer, and Elissa Caligiuri, our head of customer experience.
Throughout the DWC conference, our team looks forward to demonstrating how OnePlaceLive simplifies the delivery of business systems, allowing employees to engage with any system in a personalised manner. The team at our booth will be showcasing:
- how all systems built on the Microsoft 365 platform, regardless of the system design and information architecture, can be delivered in a consistent way to where employees work
- how OnePlaceLive provides a streamlined way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 from within familiar applications such as Office and Outlook, irrespective of the system design and information architecture
- how business systems can be personalised to the individual user and their job function, removing complexity and enabling better information management
- how greater employee engagement with business systems can result in increased productivity, governance, and records compliance.
Combining the benefits of Microsoft 365 and the power of OnePlaceLive delivers sustained engagement with the business’s system, helping achieve both technical and business goals, and we are excited to present these capabilities.
Plus, when you visit our booth, you can learn more about the highly anticipated One Outlook solution, including:
- how One Outlook will unify the different Outlook platforms—including Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile, and web—and consolidate the various user experiences, features, and code bases into a single platform and experience
- what we know so far about the future release of One Outlook
- what One Outlook means for your organisation and how to best prepare your business for its planned rollout, including the anticipated changes and benefits of the new One Outlook solution
- what your organisation will need in the future to accurately evaluate the solution and its application across your business when it’s made available
- how OnePlace Solutions is working with Microsoft to continue its support of the OnePlaceMail application in One Outlook.
Why attend DWC New Zealand?
- 25 professional speakers and four workshops
- enhance your digital transformation and leadership skills
- embrace new ways of working and how hybrid working impacts work-life integration
- explore how you can personally survive and succeed in the digital workplace
- extend your knowledge and get updated with everything new in Microsoft 365
- learn from customer stories, panel discussions, and one-on-one connections
- see examples highlighting the capability of Microsoft 365 apps
- participate in demonstrations of customer innovations and new ways of working
- review third-party tools to extend your implementations in the Exhibition Area
- network, make new acquaintances, and create opportunities.
Looking for tickets?
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with industry leaders, peers, and experts from around the world. Reach out to our team for free tickets to this not-to-be-missed event.
Digital Workplace Conference New Zealand
Date: Wednesday, March 1 to Thursday, March 2, 2023
Location: Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments, Auckland, New Zealand
Visit www.dwcnz.co.nz for all the latest updates.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.