Upgrading from OnePlaceMail Lite to the full commercial version is easy and provides you with many additional benefits.
Premium support and convenience
- Access premium support services
- No forced updates (within 30 days) of software
- Access to centrally publish configuration updates to one or more groups of users via OnePlaceLive
- Flexible deployment options with msi files, central licensing)
- License is not restricted to 25 users
- Remove social media banners.
Unlock enterprise grade features
- Ability to Email as Attachment (from SharePoint)
- Preview of documents and emails
- Facility to switch views within the ‘Outlook style experience’
- Remove the social media banners
- Search on the navigation tree
- Location level default values.
Further increase information visibility by complementing OnePlaceMail with;
Connect Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Explorer and Adobe Acrobat to SharePoint and Office 365.
Transform the way end users work with business solutions delivered on SharePoint and Office 365.
- Deliver SharePoint and Office 365 solution to where the user works via Solution Profiles
- Remove the complexity of SharePoint/Office 365 for end users
- Surface content and locations to easily access and save content anywhere in SharePoint.