Increase your productivity with property editing across multiple items now available in OnePlaceDocs
With the new OnePlace Solutions Desktop 7.9 release using your time more efficiently has never been easier. Your feedback is what drives our development journey, you asked for the ability to edit properties for multiple items in bulk and it’s now available! Read on for what’s new and how this latest update will help you increase your productivity.
Benefits of Release 7.9:
- Use your time more efficiently - update multiple items in bulk
- Increase productivity by saving up to 50 items to SharePoint and applying metadata in one transaction
- Improve metadata collection within the business as it’s so quick to complete
- Simple to find items due to metadata collection, this improves collaboration in a modern workplace
- By adding in quality data, you get better outcomes/output
- Enhanced records management
- Improved searchability, optimize your time
What’s New in Release 7.9:
- We now officially support SharePoint 2019 on-prem & Office 2019
- Edit properties for multiple items in bulk
- Save up to 50 documents at a time and apply metadata in one transaction
- Can add metadata in bulk to items previously with no metadata
- Full support for SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019
- No need to go to the browser to edit metadata, complete all your SharePoint actions in one place
With so much information available in a modern workplace, locating it quickly can become a common challenge, wasting your time and company time. We are committed to enabling people in business to do more, simply and that’s why we continue to add features you have asked for that increase your productivity every day - release 7.9 is just part of our commitment to this.
Learn more about the 7.9 release enhancements, fixes and what this enables you to do here.
We are always working to improve our software to help you to have a productive day. Please share your feedback and ideas here.
Already a OnePlace Solutions Customer? Download release 7.9 today.
Need help getting the most out of your solutions? Request a personalized demo.
Did you know the OnePlaceMail App is now available? It's perfect for your users who prefer to work on the go; available on your iPhone (iOS), Android, Mac, Windows and OWA (Office Web App) – find out all the details in our latest blog.