Microsoft Ignite 2020: Reimagining work with the Microsoft 365 platform
Did you watch the "Reimagining work with the Microsoft 365 platform" session at Microsoft Ignite 2020 with Yina Arenas and Mike Ammerlaan? As a proud Microsoft Gold Partner, OnePlace Solutions were thrilled to take part.
OnePlace Solutions’ CTO, Cameron Dwyer was interviewed by the Microsoft team to share how the modern Microsoft 365 development platform, including the Microsoft Graph has is enabled OnePlace Solutions to deliver real business value to our customers.
If you missed the session, watch Cameron present a real-world example on stage [1 min 47 sec]:
Or you can watch the full session from Microsoft Ignite presented by Yina Arenas and Mike Ammerlaan.
In the session, Cameron discusses how:
- OnePlace Solutions leverage Microsoft Graph to deliver business value to customers really quickly
- The Microsoft Graph made streamlining processes easier
- OnePlace Solutions use the Microsoft Graph in our applications
- Products are centered around end-user engagement of Microsoft 365 - ensuring better capture, classification, and access of emails documents and attachments
- OnePlace Solutions integrate Outlook with SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams