OnePlaceMail R6.5 delivers SharePoint access within a familiar Microsoft Outlook style interface
Intuitive, efficient access to SharePoint
OnePlaceMail Release 6.5 combines the familiarity of the Microsoft Outlook experience (such as email and document preview) with the strength of SharePoint views; including columns, grouping, sorting and filtering of content.
End user productivity is significantly increased through efficient access to SharePoint content and minimal change in the Microsoft Outlook user experience which improves the adoption of your SharePoint solutions.
SharePoint views within Outlook
OnePlaceMail’s ‘Outlook style interface’ provides access to both SharePoint public and private views for the selected location
- Content filtering and sorting
- Column sorting
- Overriding default view
- Adheres to SharePoint performance and view thresholds.
Search, preview and access SharePoint
Search within the ‘Outlook style interface’ and view previews of select results.
Access items in SharePoint:
- View item properties on the selected items
- Edit items from Outlook and start workflows
- Access list items, including tasks, issues, calendars
- High performance folder hierarchy.
See the OnePlaceMail release notes for more details.
- Tags: Company News