How to optimize Microsoft 365 solutions through personalization & intelligence
The transition to remote working has forced companies worldwide to assess their digital solutions in terms of efficiency and employee productivity. Technologies and processes that empower employees to work productively regardless of location are now essential for business continuity in many industries. However, not all digital solutions are created equal and not all technologies offer the same level of flexibility to organizations.
Putting productivity in the hands of your workers
At OnePlace Solutions, we’re enabling people in business to do more, simply. The launch of Solution Profiles for the OnePlaceMail app is in line with this vision, promoting seamless capture, classification, and access to documents in SharePoint straight from email without having to switch screens. This delivers significant productivity benefits to users and streamlines their experience.
We also understand that mobile productivity solutions in particular have become indispensable. We know your workers need to remain productive and collaborative on the go, no matter where they are. We’ve released Solution Profiles in the OnePlaceMail app, bringing richer, deeper personalization to solutions built on Microsoft 365, from every environment supporting Microsoft Outlook. This includes Outlook on mobile devices (iOS, Android), macOS, web browser, and Windows. Learn how we are putting productivity in the hands of workers in this short video:
Leveraging enhanced personalization for increased efficiencies
Solution Profiles offer users a highly personalized way to engage with Microsoft 365 solutions and the vast amounts of emails and documents that they rely on. Solution Profiles empowers users to see the information they need in the way they want to see it.
Solutions are personalized according to parameters such as job function or persona, which helps to minimize the noise and clutter for users when working in complex SharePoint environments. In addition, users can also still access pinned locations and most recent locations.
We’ve focused on the needs of your users with our Solution Profiles, letting them access the information they need more easily without wasting time clicking around complex SharePoint sites. With greater personalization and intelligence for surfacing the right location and content, solutions such as project management, legal matter management, and others built on Microsoft 365 can be delivered to where the user works for greater engagement and productivity when capturing, classifying, and accessing information.
The OnePlaceMail app leverages the Solution Profiles available in the OnePlace Solutions desktop software, so no additional user configuration or licensing is required. By extending this offering to both web and mobile devices, users can now truly work from anywhere without sacrificing productivity or efficiencies.
Solution Profiles for the OnePlaceMail app is available now. For more information on how OnePlace Solutions can help your business and workers improve efficiencies and productivity, contact the team today.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.