OnePlace Solutions brings native support for Microsoft Teams
With the launch of Release 8.5, OnePlace Solutions brings full native support for Microsoft Teams, strengthening our integration with Microsoft 365. Already supported in the OnePlaceMail App, bringing Teams to the desktop software brings consistency in functionality across all the OnePlace Solutions software offerings, and with it more productivity gains for all our users.
Dynamic delivery of users Teams with zero-touch deployment allows the user to:
- Move and copy content across Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business
- Save emails, attachments, and documents to Teams channels and private channels
- Access Teams content where users work
You can work on a draft document in your OneDrive for Business and when ready to share with the rest of your team you can move it to your Team and channel, to collaborate or start a chat around the document.
The trusted information capture and classify capabilities of OnePlaceMail and OnePlaceDocs, can now be used to save to Teams as well as SharePoint and OneDrive for Business. Once in Teams, the content can be searched and shared within the Team.
Insert Teams content as attachments in Outlook and links in Outlook and Word providing greater information sharing and collaboration.
Access Teams content where users live, whether it be Outlook, Word, or OnePlaceDocs Explorer, without the need to context switch to the Teams client. This makes users even more productive than before. Collaborate on content in Teams/channels and private channels, ensuring content is secure, up to date, and shared with all team members.
OnePlace Solutions is fully integrated with the Microsoft Graph, we are super excited to deliver exciting innovations to our customers and partners now and into the future regardless of what areas of Microsoft 365 you are using and how they have been configured.
With a rich history of integration with SharePoint and OneDrive for Business, we are delighted to add support for Micorosoft Teams and the collaboration opportunities they provide.
Get started by installing R8.5 today and interact with your Teams now.
Latest news & blogs
Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23 took place last week, and we were there, thrilled to be part of it!
This event delivers the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date practices, advice, and techniques from the finest Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Azure experts globally, including Microsoft Product team members and independent community leaders, including Regional Directors (RDs), MVPs, and Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs). Because of this, an extraordinary community of like-minded people converge!
Thank you to everyone who visited our booth during the event or the demo in the community area – it was great to meet old and new faces alike, and hear your feedback and ideas – it shapes our future, so stay tuned for what's to come! If you would like to continue the conversation, please contact us.
Here are key takeaways from ESPC23:
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot – The Next Big Thing!
- Co-Pilot emerged as a game-changer, but success hinges on quality data input
- Ensure data is centrally stored and easily accessible to maximize Co-Pilot's capabilities
- Data cleanliness is paramount – you get out what you put in! Prioritize accurate data for Co-Pilot effectiveness
- Eliminate outdated or conflicting data to prevent confusion and enhance Co-Pilot's decision-making prowess
SharePoint Embedded Public Preview - Now Available
- Explore a revolutionary way to build custom content apps for enterprises and ISVs with SharePoint Embedded, now available for public preview.
- Learn more about this exciting development announced at ESPC23.
The New Microsoft Teams Client: Performance, Rollout, and Feature Parity
- Since Microsoft announced the general availability of the new rebuilt Teams client in October, ESPC23 delved into discussions about performance enhancements, technical rollout, change management, and achieving feature parity with Teams classic.
- Discover the ins and outs of the new Microsoft Teams client Introducing the new Microsoft Teams client – Teams | Microsoft Learn
In-Person Conferences: The Power of Connection and Networking
- Despite the digital era, in-person conferences remain an invaluable way to connect and network.
- A Microsoft MVP captured the sentiment: "This is the only time I see people in person; I'm now 100% remote. I feel like this is my chance to come to the office and talk with my fellow speakers."
To learn more and explore how we provide a streamlined and consistent approach way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365 for better information management and governance, contact us for a personalized demo.
Join us at the top European Microsoft Conference, ESPC23 - where an extraordinary community converges to explore the latest innovations and trends in the realm of Microsoft technologies
Join us for Europe’s top Microsoft technologies conference, ESPC23, 27th – 30th November 2023, in Amsterdam.
At ESPC, you will hear the latest expertise on Copilot, Microsoft Teams, AI, Azure, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform, Governance, CoE, SharePoint, Migrations, PowerShell.