KB0134 - Known Issues
This article maintains a list of known issues for OnePlace Solutions Desktop release -
Current Release is R8.8 - Updated May, 2023
- Special characters in filenames (#, %) returns a 401 error when attempting to save to SharePoint Online.
- OnePlaceMail App may return the message 'nameAlreadyExists Message:The specified item name already exists' when attempting to save an email to SharePoint. This error can be ignored as the email is saved to M365.
- Adobe does not support Modern Authentication. This means O365 environments enforcing Modern Authentication will not be able to open a pdf directly via OnePlaceDocs. If you are experiencing this, please vote here on Adobe site.
- Issue in Word, where VBA support is disabled. Please find KB here. If you are experiencing this issue, please vote on this item here on Microsoft site.
- Installing 64-bit Adobe is not compatabile with OnePlaceDocs. Please find a link for a workaround here
Recently resolved known issues
- Managed Metadata column type does not always return terms via the type ahead picker (R8.8)
- Error returned when saving to a choice column that contains an ampersand (R8.8)
- Issue when saving emails from some senders (ie. Microsoft Marketing) failing - (R8.7)
- Outlook may restart unexpectedly due to a connection issue - (R8.7)
- When expanding a library or folders there is a delay in showing the folders (R8.7)
- When selecting pdf documents and selecting 'Open With' known PDF Applications are not presented in the applications available (Resolved R8.6)
- When upgrading to R8.5, existing favorites with spaces in name will return incorrect message that the location does not exist (Resolved R8.6)
- Cannot create an Enterprise Keyword term, when creating an item in OnePlace Solutions Desktop ( Resolved R8.6)
Download latest here